How to create a Gmail account for free?
Gmail or Google mail is a web based email account, in which emails are stored on internet rather than your PC. It can be a wide and flexible option as you can access emails from any computer that has internet access.
You’ll need a Gmail ID to be able to login to Gmail. In this article, we will describe the procedure to create a Gmail account.
Steps to create a Gmail account:
1) In order to create a Gmail account, a computer with an internet access is a must. So, make sure if your computer has an internet access.
2) Open any web browser available on your computer and go to www.gmail.com or open Google home page www.google.com or www.mail.google.com.
3) Click on Gmail at the top right corner of the page.
4) Now you will be in the “Sign in” section. As you don’t have any Gmail account click on “Create an account”.
6) If the username you requested is already being used by someone else, then you will get respective message offering you some alternatives. Now, you can either accept one of the alternatives or type another username and check its availability again. And again fill up the other boxes. You have to do this a few times until you finalize your valid email address.
7) You will need to enter a password with at least 8 characters long so that you can log on to your account securely. It’s better to use password combining the numbers and letters so that is difficult to guess. You need to re-enter your password to confirm it. It will also ask you to enter some random words on the bottom, to ensure that you are not a robot. Once you have completed this page fully, click “Next” button.create a gmail account
8) You will be now in “Create profile” page. If you want to have a picture in web, click on “Add profile photo” and find a photo to add. And then click “Next” button. And if you don’t want to have a photo then directly click the “Next” button to complete process to create a Gmail account.
9) You will now have set up your account. And you can use this account anytime to sign in to your new Gmail account.