Gmail – One Gmail for Everything Google
Gmail is one of the most popular and the most widely used web-based email services provided by Google Inc. With over 425 million active users worldwide, an estimate of around 60% of the mid-sized companies in the US are using this web-mail service. In May 2014, Gmail also became the first app on the Google Play Store to hit one billion installations on Android devices. Due to its versatile usability, the numbers is not very surprising. Whether on web browsers or on mobile apps, Gmail is available for almost every device, across all OS platforms.
And, interestingly, one Google ID is all that is required to enjoy all the different services offered by Google. From Cloud storage of your data to sending emails to making money transfers using your Android App, one Gmail account can get you all of those features.
Here is a list of the Features you Get with a Gmail Account:
- Cloud Storage: free 15 GB space to store your data.
- Gmail Labs: allows users to test new or experimental features of Gmail.
- Tabbed Inbox: categorize your emails under five available Tabs: Primary, Social, Promotions, Updates and Forums.
- Spam Filter: manage spam mails.
- Gmail Mobile: compatible for smaller mobile screens.
- Google Voice: make calls from Google account.
- Gmail Search: search for files, contacts and events.
- Google Wallet: make money transfer and payment.
Gmail Signature: add signature and phrases to emails without typing it.
You can sign in from all the services available, visit www.gmail.com and use your Gmail ID and Password to sign in to your account.
If you have forgotten your Email or Password, click Need help? link for assistance to regain access to your account. And, in case you don’t have a Google ID already, click on the Create an account link and follow the instructions to register for an account.Gmail
The Google Help is everything about Gmail and other Google products. We have instructions and step-by-step procedures for you on various subject matters.