CoinMarketCap: Real-Time Cryptocurrency Prices, Market Data, and Rankings
Get real-time cryptocurrency prices, market data, and rankings with CoinMarketCap. Stay informed and make smart investment decisions in the dynamic world of digital assets. Join millions of users worldwide on the trusted platform for accurate and reliable crypto information. CoinMarketCap is a popular website that provides information and data on cryptocurrencies and their market capitalizations.…
Check Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts And Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap | Today's Cryptocurrency Prices by Market Cap
Is Warren Buffett a Bitcoin fan ? The star Investor is now investing in this hot Crypto Stock 2022
Bitcoin News: Warren Buffett gave another insight into the acquisitions in the last quarter. He has topped up at Nubank, which is considered to be extremely Bitcoin-friendly. An SEC report released Monday, February 14 shows that Berkshire Hathaway has sold a portion of its Visa and Mastercard shares. On the other hand, the investment company increased…
Upgrade or Optimize Google Photos? Buy More Google Storage Plans and Pricing
Discover the benefits of buying more Google storage plans and expanding your storage capacity. Learn how to optimize Google Photos storage for your growing photo collection. Explore pricing options and get the most out of your storage space. Keywords: Buy more Google storage plans, Google Photos buy storage, Expand storage capacity, Optimize Google Photos storage. Buy…
New Way to Manage Google Search History in 2023 | Manage Google History
Google History | Manage Your Search Histories | Search Historymanage | How to Manage Google Search History Google keeps track of your searches on the browser through its programs. You can either check for your searches in the last 90 days or delete your Google history. It is easy to do both in your Google chrome.…
5 Best Google Image Search Tricks for Computer and Mobile Device
Google Image Search for Computer and Mobile Device Google image search is a feature provided by Google that helps you to search for images that you are looking for. You can type in the type of image you want to look up and search. Results provided by Google image search will be related to the keyword…
New Gmail account Sign Up 2 A Gmail account provides you access to all of the Google services including Gmail of course and others like Google Drive, Google plus, Google Docs, Google maps, Google play, YouTube and many more.New Gmail account can be created for free, is easy to use and offers more features than other web-based email services.
If you still haven’t signed up for Gmail account and looking for help, you have landed up in the right page. We will guide you step by step about process of creating a new Gmail account.
Steps to create a new Gmail account:
Gmail account sign up steps Gmail is a Google owned free email service that allows users to send, receive mails as well as facility of free storage. To access the services of Gmail, you need to have your own Gmail account. The procedure to perform Gmail account sign up is given below.
Googlemail Sign up / Sign in Googlemail or Gmail is a web based email service from Google. It is one of the most used email service all around the world. On Gmail, emails are stored in internet rather than your computer. Gmail can be a very flexible option as you can send and receive emails internationally using this service.
This article gives an overview about the steps involving on both Googlemail / Gmail sign up and sign in. First of all, we need a Gmail ID and password to be able to sign in to Gmail. And if you don’t have one then you need to create a Gmail account.
Steps for Googlemail sign up: 1) For Googlemail sign up, first of all you need a computer with an internet access. So you need to be sure if your computer has an internet access.
2) Open any web browser available on your computer and visit Gmail website “www.gmail.com” or go to “www.google.com” or www.mail.google.com
3) If you don’t have a Gmail account already you will be directed to a registration page.googlemail
4) Now you will a page where you will have to fill some information about you such as your first name, last name, date of birth and a username which is always used before “@gmail.com”. The user name should be unique and mustn’t have been used by someone else. If someone already has the same user name then Google will not accept that username and you have to request for a new one. It is good to choose an email address which is easy to remember and it is always a good practice to note down your email address.
5) A password you entered should have at least 8 characters so that you can go on to your account securely. Password should be a combination of alphabets and numbers so that it is difficult to guess.
6) You also have to answer some security questions asked by Google to ensure that you are not a robot.
7) You need to be sure that you are giving right information in each column.
8) Lastly, you need accept the terms and conditions for the use of the website.
9) Then click on “Sign up” button to have an account on Gmail.
10) You will now have a Gmail account of your own. You can use this account any time to sign in on Gmail.
Steps for Googlemail sign in: 1) To sign in to your Gmail account, go to the official site of Gmail.
2) Now you will be provided with a Gmail sign in interface.Googlemail
3) In the first box you will have to enter your Gmail username and in the second box you will have to enter your Gmail password. Note that the password is case sensitive.
4) Now click on “Sign in” button and you will be directed your Gmail account within few seconds.
It is always important to sign in to your Googlemail account securely. For this it’s better to use following steps.
Steps to sign in to Googlemail securely: 1) You should always use a secured connection of https.
2) The password plays a very important role to keep your account secure. So, you should never share your password with anyone.
3) Your password shouldn’t be easy to guess. So don’t ever use your phone number, your family name, and your kid’s name as your password as they are easy for others to guess.
4) After using the Gmail, make sure that you sign out from it. If you are confused with how to log out of Gmail, go to Gmail Sign out for help.
How to create a Gmail account for free? Gmail or Google mail is a web based email account, in which emails are stored on internet rather than your PC. It can be a wide and flexible option as you can access emails from any computer that has internet access.
You’ll need a Gmail ID to be able to login to Gmail. In this article, we will describe the procedure to create a Gmail account.
Steps to create a Gmail account: 1) In order to create a Gmail account, a computer with an internet access is a must. So, make sure if your computer has an internet access.
2) Open any web browser available on your computer and go to www.gmail.com or open Google home page www.google.com or www.mail.google.com.
3) Click on Gmail at the top right corner of the page.
4) Now you will be in the “Sign in” section. As you don’t have any Gmail account click on “Create an account”.
6) If the username you requested is already being used by someone else, then you will get respective message offering you some alternatives. Now, you can either accept one of the alternatives or type another username and check its availability again. And again fill up the other boxes. You have to do this a few times until you finalize your valid email address.
7) You will need to enter a password with at least 8 characters long so that you can log on to your account securely. It’s better to use password combining the numbers and letters so that is difficult to guess. You need to re-enter your password to confirm it. It will also ask you to enter some random words on the bottom, to ensure that you are not a robot. Once you have completed this page fully, click “Next” button.create a gmail account
8) You will be now in “Create profile” page. If you want to have a picture in web, click on “Add profile photo” and find a photo to add. And then click “Next” button. And if you don’t want to have a photo then directly click the “Next” button to complete process to create a Gmail account.
9) You will now have set up your account. And you can use this account anytime to sign in to your new Gmail account.
✅ All Google • Bitcoin • Crypto • Finance • Insurance • Google Translation • ok Google • Gmail • Hotmail • Outlook • Yahoomail • Yahoo • YouTube • Twitter •Instagram • WhatsApp Web • Facebook • Facebook log in Help & News